GSA IT Schedule 70
GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions. Using Insignia’s IT 70 Schedule, federal agencies, as well as civilian, state, and local organizations, can maximize budgets, and reduce buying cycles by up to 50 percent over open market.
· Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
· Compliant with federal cybersecurity guidelines
· Maximum order threshold between $25,000 – $1,000,000
· Task orders and blanket purchase agreements
· Addition of incidental items
· Meets security mandates and guidelines
Small Business Commitment
Insignia values its Small Business/Partner friendly commitment. We routinely seek small businesses to supplement our in-house professionals.
Giving Back to Veterans
Insignia Technology Services take pride in giving back to our Nation’s Veteran. We find great value from our Veteran workforce. Learn more about our Veteran Hiring here.