GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) 00CORP is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. The PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle.
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Small Business Commitment
Insignia values its Small Business/Partner friendly commitment. We routinely seek small businesses to supplement our in-house professionals.
Giving Back to Veterans
Insignia Technology Services take pride in giving back to our Nation’s Veteran. We find great value from our Veteran workforce. Learn more about our Veteran Hiring here.