GSA VETS2 GWAC
The Veterans Technology Services (VETS) 2 Government wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide customized Information Technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions tailorable to meet any Federal or State agency’s unique mission needs including new and emerging technologies. VETS 2 offers a $5B ceiling over ten contract years made up of a five-year base and one five-year option period.
The VETS 2 GWAC offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). The uniqueness of this SDVOSB exclusive set-aside allows your agency to achieve socio-economic goals and objectives without the burden of open-market procurement.
We pride ourselves on developing partnerships with each of our customers. We are passionate about what we do and are committed to the success of our customers. Look to Insignia for expert solutions on VETS 2 services including:
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- IT Security
- Software Development
- Systems Development
What you can expect from VETS 2
- Five-year base period and one five-year option period
- Comprehensive scope
- Multiple contract types: fixed price, cost reimbursement, time & materials and labor hour
- Access to highly qualified Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) industry partners
- Pre-completed easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Complimentary scope compatibility reviews by GWAC Program Office
- No protests on orders $10M and below except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period of performance, or maximum value of the GWAC
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Provides customized IT services-based solutions that can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission needs
- Offers flexibility to choose appropriate contract type to mitigate risk
- Enables federal agencies to receive SDVOSB credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of protest
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Small Business Commitment
Insignia values its Small Business/Partner friendly commitment. We routinely seek small businesses to supplement our in-house professionals.
Giving Back to Veterans
Insignia Technology Services take pride in giving back to our Nation’s Veteran. We find great value from our Veteran workforce. Learn more about our Veteran Hiring here.