T4NG – Department of Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation
T4NG is a Multi-Agency (MAC) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Task Order (MATO) contract with a base ordering period of 5 years and one 5-year option period, with a program ceiling of $22.3B for information technology, infrastructure improvements, cyber security, operations, and network management.
VA T4NG Task Areas:
• Program Management, Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support
• Systems/Software Engineering
• Software Technology Demonstration and Transition
• Test and Evaluation (T&E)
• Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
• Enterprise Network
• Enterprise Management Framework
• Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
• Information Technology Facilities
Small Business Commitment
Insignia values its Small Business/Partner friendly commitment. We routinely seek small businesses to supplement our in-house professionals.
Giving Back to Veterans
Insignia Technology Services take pride in giving back to our Nation’s Veteran. We find great value from our Veteran workforce. Learn more about our Veteran Hiring here.